Market Leaders Podcast Episode 69: “Rate Strategies that Maximize Client Value” with Colin Keefe
In this episode, David Ackert, Founder & CEO at Ackert Inc. speaks with Colin Keefe, a Partner and Chair of the Mergers and Acquisitions Practice Group at mid sized law firm Fitzpatrick Lentz & Bubba, P.C. (FLB).
Tune in to this episode to discover:
- How FLB positions its services to be appropriate for mom and pop businesses and Fortune 500 companies alike.
- How the firm has grown to become more than a local, regional firm, while still remaining true to its roots in the Lehigh valley.
- How FLB created a unique system to determine and justify billing rate adjustments that draws inspiration from a traditional manufacturing company’s business model.
- How the firm has been able to effectively attract and retain talent, given its smaller size and the ongoing legal talent war.
- What Colin anticipates for the firm in 2023.