In a precarious economic landscape, it often becomes difficult to anticipate our clients’ needs. They are more likely to become unresponsive, or worse, seek out cost-saving alternatives. In this program, we will explore practical, reasonable ways you can stay connected to your clients, virtually or otherwise.
You will also learn how to sustain a full pipeline of new opportunities as we walk through exactly how many interactions are typically required to bring in new work, and how to ensure that the client relationship expands over time.
Join us and discover:
- The 9 questions you can ask clients to stay relevant and identify new opportunities for work
- The key factor that influences a buyer’s decision 69% of the time
- The frequency and cadence of interaction necessary to sustain a client relationship
- The critical role thought leadership and social media play in the new environment
- How to maintain a strong relationship with your clients, even remotely or during dormant periods